2018 CAMP SHARONWOODS
Registration Now Open
"Forty Fabulous Days of Summer"
Registration for the 2018 Camp SharonWoods
Program Dates: 8 week program from June 4, 2018 through July 27, 2018
Hours: 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. (8 - 9 a.m. before care program available)
Fee: $99 per week / per child ($792 total cost for the 8 week program)
"Wow! That's less than $2.50/hour for an entire summer of fantastic fun, field trips, & learning."
8 - 9 a.m. "before care" program is $80 additional for the entire 8 weeks.
Receive an $80 scholarship for the cost of the "before care" program if you register your child before May 10th!!
Activities: Outdoor recreation, team building, devotions, off-site trips, dance, devotion, sports, tutoring, summer reading club, drama, art, movies, music, and so much MORE!!!
Field Trips: COSI or Columbus Zoo, Minerva Park Pool, Columbus Public Library Summer Programs, Chocolate Factory, and Ohio Village.
**half of the total payment ($396) is required with registration. The camp must be paid in full by May 10, 2018. Full / total payment is $792.
5959 Sharon Woods Blvd Columbus, OH
2018 CAMP SHARONWOODS REGISTRATION
- There are only 40 spots available so RESERVE YOUR CHILD'S SPOT TODAY!
- There are a limited number of scholarships available. Please contact the church office regarding the information for the scholarships.
- The fee per child can be paid by cash, check, or credit card at SharonWoods Church between 10 am - 5:30 pm Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday and Wednesday 8 am - 6 pm.
- All forms below can be submitted by email to email@example.com, dropped off at SharonWoods Church, or can be filled out at SharonWoods Church between 10 am - 5:30 pm Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday and Wednesday 8 am - 6 pm
- ALL FORMS ALONG WITH FULL PAYMENT ARE REQUIRED IN ODER TO RESERVE A SPOT
- A spot for your child will be reserved when we receive the half payment amount along with all forms within 7 days of each other
- A parent or guardian is REQUIRED to attend one of our short orientation meetings at SharonWoods Church prior to the star of the camp. Dessert will be served and childcare will be provided!